WHO WE ARE
• EPAM (United People’s Front) was founded on 16 July 2011, following the dramatic events of May 2010 when Greece lost its national and popular sovereignity and the resistance of the people square-gatherings in almost every major Greek city.
• EPAM is open to everybody regardless of political beliefs or social status.
WHAT WE DEMAND
1. Unilateral debt repudiation according to the international law.
2. Cancellation of all memoranda and international treaties signed since 2010 with the IMF, the EU and the ECB.
3. Exit from the European Union and the eurozone , and return to national currency.
4. Nationalization of the major banks starting from the Bank of Greece, in order to control the economy, to redefine the credit policy and to control capital traffic.
5. Trial and punishment of all those responsible for the bankrupcy and the loss of sovereignity of the country.
6. New Constitution.